- This class covers all aspects of sewing. The student will learn to sew the garment or article of their choice with supervision and guidance.
- Projects can include anything from clothing to curtains, patchwork and quilting to getting the most from your overlocker.
- Suitable for the beginner or advanced sewer.
- This class is available day or evening and can be joined at any time.
- For children 10 years or older.
- They will learn how to prepare patterns, measuring, correct cutting, hand sewing, how to use a sewing machine and overlocker.
- These are workshops that arise from a new idea, technique or even a new fabric range.
- Projects might be a bag, quilt, cushion or table runner.
- The workshops could run for 3 hours, 1 day or 2 days depending on the project.
- Notice of a new workshop will be given approximately one month in advance, via the Gumnut Gear social media and blog, Gunnedah Fashion Fabrics and the newsletter.