These are quick and easy bags using only three fat ¼s, plus wadding and lining for each. They are made using the quilt as you go assembly method.
The straps are long enough to go over the shoulder and there is a button to keep it closed.
Border prints were used in these bags, but if you choose not to use them, just make the front of the bag the same as the back.
Instructions for both bags are included in the pattern.
Finished size: 15″ wide x 14″ high (38cm x 35.5cm)
- 3 fat ¼s
- 50cm of homespun or similar for lining
- Piece of calico or similar to back quilting (not seen on finished bag)
- 0.5m x 1.0m piece of wadding (or bag wadding)
- Toggle or large button
- Thread for piecing.
* This product is a PDF e-pattern that you download after purchase.
* Price is exclusive of GST, which will be added during checkout for all Australian customers.