First make the fabric using the stack and slash method, and then easily cut out and make this handy little satchel.
Finished size: 12″ wide x 10″ high x 2″ deep (30cm x 25cm x 5cm)
- 6 fat 1/8’s
- 35cm homespun or similar for lining
- 50cm wadding (I used bag wadding for a firmer finish)
- 10cm Velcro
- 2 “D” rings
- Thread for piecing and quilting
* This product is a PDF e-pattern that you download after purchase.
* Price is exclusive of GST, which will be added during checkout for all Australian customers.