July and August 2023
Bookings are essential for all classes with a deposit payable upon booking for workshops.
- Covid Safe
- Double Covid Vaccinations required to attend workshops in the studio.
- Hand sanitising and social distancing rules apply.
- Cutting mats and rulers are available for your use, please bring all other equipment yourself.
- Student numbers are limited and bookings are essential.
– Christmas in July –
Come along and have some fun. Using a stack and slash technique, we will be making a table runner, placemats or coasters in your favourite Christmas fabrics OR choose your preferred colour scheme.
Sunday 23rd July, 9:30am – 3:30pm.
Note: For this workshop, Kathie at Gunnedah Fashion Fabrics is taking 20% off Christmas fabrics.
– Online Self-paced Workshops and Courses –
Self-paced courses and workshops allow you to join at any time, and work through the modules at your own speed. Each online course includes step by step lessons with downloadable notes and instructional videos.
The current online workshops and courses are available here. More online courses are currently in the works, and will be available shortly.