It’s the first day of a long weekend here in New South Wales, and boy do we love long weekends! It’s a chance to relax, spend time with family, and of course sew, sew, sew!
Gumnut Gear’s half price pattern clearance is still going, with $9.00 fat quarter bundles and finished items at cost price. We also stock a large range of quilting and sewing threads in plains and variegated colours.
And now, all weekend long, you can get free shipping within Australia when you spend at least $75.00 in one order! So drop by our online store and find your next patchwork or sewing projects.
Enjoy your weekend!
Coming out of the Gumnut Gear vault are two of our classic Christmas patterns, Puff Patches Christmas Tree and Santa Sack. Both are newly available through Craftsy, along with a new for download table runner pattern, It’s Time.
Santa Sack is perfect for holding presents and other goodies ready for Christmas morning. It can be personalised by appliquéing a name on the front of the bag (letter shapes are included in the pattern).
Puff Patches Christmas Tree is a beautiful hanging decoration. It can be made two-sided to hang in doorways or from ceilings, or one-sided for decorating walls and doors.
It’s Time is a cheery table runner, great for adorning the Christmas table when made in Christmas colours or prints. Or make it in any colour scheme you like for year-round use.
We also have a number of other Christmas themed patterns available, such as the Table Topper table-runner, A Bit Like Christmas quilt, the Welcome Christmas wallhanging and Seasons Greetings table-runner and placemat set.
A Bit Like Christmas
This beautiful quilt was originally designed as a mystery marathon quilt. It uses a main feature fabric, which could be a novelty print, a big floral pattern or something similar. This makes it a perfect project for a fabric that might be a little different to what you would usually use when you patchwork. Go crazy and use a fabric that inspires you! And then choose fabrics to go along with it, to make this gorgeous quilt.
Chloe is now available for download on Craftsy, or for a limited time as a paper pattern in our online store (and it’s currently half price there!)
Well, after many years of selling physical paper patterns, Gumnut Gear is ready to go all digital!
This move has benefits for us and for you!
- More space in the studio for us to create and design
- Less trips to the post office, giving us more time for teaching and designing
- Our patterns will be cheaper for you, and available almost instantly through Craftsy, no more waiting by the letter box!
- And right now we are having a huge clearance of our physical patterns, which are all 50% off in our online store (and studio) until 2nd of October 2018 or sold out!
- While we are in the clearance zone, we are also clearing out some fat quarter bundles (includes 5 fats) for just $9.00, and finished items (some bags and quilts made by Therese) at cost price.
So come and grab a bargain while they last!