This is the fourth gorgeous quilt in the series using just one Jelly Roll for colour mix and one contrast fabric.
Finished size – 70 ½” x 76 ½” (176cm x 194cm)
- Rotary cutter
- Scissors or thread clippers
- Neutral coloured thread
- Sewing machine in good working order with a ¼” foot.
Seam allowance: ¼” (6mm)
- Jelly roll
- 2.8mts Contrast fabric – This will used throughout the quilt, something that is not in the jelly roll will work best.
- 0.5mt fabric for binding (there will be enough of the contrast left if you are happy to bind with it).
* This product is a PDF e-pattern that you download after purchase.
* Price is exclusive of GST, which will be added during checkout for all Australian customers.