This is another gorgeous quilt using just one Jelly Roll for colour mix and two other fabrics for contrast.
Finished size – 68 ½” x 76 ½” (174cm x 194cm)
- Rotary cutter
- Scissors or thread clippers
- Neutral coloured thread
- Sewing machine in good working order with a ¼” foot.
Seam allowance: ¼” (6mm)
- Jelly roll
- Contrast 1 – 2mts (Con 1). This will be used throughout the quilt, something that is not in the jelly roll will work best.
- Contrast 2 – 1.2mts (Con 2). This is also used throughout the quilt but not as dominant.
* This product is a PDF e-pattern that you download after purchase.
* Price is exclusive of GST, which will be added during checkout for all Australian customers.