- Classes/workshops with Therese are flexible. There are set dates, however, if these dates don’t suit, or you have arranged your own group, there are other dates available, including weekdays and weekends. Please call Therese to discuss options.
- All classes are suitable for the beginner or advanced sewer unless otherwise stated.
- Classes are held in the Gumnut Gear Studio in Gunnedah, New South Wales, unless otherwise stated.
- Bookings are essential for all classes with a deposit payable upon booking for all workshops.
- Each class/workshop will run with a minimum of 4 students (maximum of 8).
- General Sewing classes are payable on the day.
- All other classes require a 50% deposit to confirm bookings. Refunds will only be given if the booking is cancelled at least two weeks prior to the date of the class/workshop or a substitute student is found.
- If Therese cancels a class/workshop for any reason, the student will be transferred to an alternative class/workshop, or a refund will be issued.
For bookings or enquiries please contact Therese Rankmore
Mob: 0402 867 180