- Classes/workshops with Therese are flexible. There are set dates however if these dates don’t suit, or you have arranged your own group, there are other dates available, including weekdays and weekends. Please call Therese to discuss options.
- All classes are suitable for both beginners and advanced sewers unless otherwise stated.
- Classes are held in the Gumnut Gear Studio in Gunnedah, New South Wales, unless otherwise stated.
- Bookings are essential for all classes with a deposit payable upon booking for all workshops.
- Each class/workshop will run with a minimum of 4 students (maximum of 8).
- General Sewing classes are payable on the day.
- All other classes require a 50% deposit to confirm bookings. Refunds will only be given if the booking is cancelled at least two weeks prior to the date of the class/workshop or a substitute student is found.
- If Therese cancels a class/workshop for any reason, the student will be transferred to an alternative class/workshop, or a refund will be issued.
Work on the online courses is progressing slowly. These will be self paced courses that can be started at anytime and followed at your own time. Each workshop includes written step by step instructions and instructional videos. Currently there are two workshops up and running at the moment. A Mystery Quilt and Crumbs-scrappy piercing.
For bookings or enquiries please contact Therese Rankmore
Mob: 0402 867 180